The Australia Sports Analytics Training Camp in Melbourne is a 2-day intensive workshops and technical training program for future leaders in Sports Performance, Digital Marketing, Sports Business and Sports Technology. Our mission is to improve and seriously challenge the world’s best and brightest future sports business professionals and sports data leaders; professionals that aspire to become future CEO’s, CTO’s, Chief Data Officers, Analytics and Technology Leaders in Sporting Clubs, Organisations, Brands, Digital Media Organisations & other sporting and entertainment industries. We include instruction by leading practitioners, vendors and technologists, as well as career fair and speed networking. Only 150 positions available. Participants explore new tools, technologies and latest methodologies throughout the various training classroom sessions.
AUSTRALIA'S DATA TRAINING CAMP -- 2019
For Future Leaders using Data-Driven Skills in Sports, Media and Entertainment
Enter your details and get notified when registrations are opened
Choose Your Masterclass
Real-Time Performance & Wearables
Real-world technical case studies on real-time data in high performance sports, sports science, wearables, talent identification, advanced sports statistics, injury prevention, on-field analytics and in-game decision making.
Sports Marketing & Digital Media
Everything from digital and data in fan engagement, to marketing analytics, stadiums and venues, dashboards, social media analytics, sports data visualizations, and more.
Data Science in Sports
Combine the power of Sports and Big Data Data Science, with Machine Learning and Deep Learning; the foundations of Sports Betting and create powerful Artificial Intelligence for Real-World sports applications! For Technical folks only!!
Key Benefits of Australia's Sports Data Training Camp
- Enhance or polish critical data and analytical skills through real-world problems tailored to Sports, Media, Health and Entertainment
- Learn new methodologies and techniques that you can begin using immediately
- Engage with the Australia’s best and brightest data and digital talent
- Get well-acquainted with new Sports Data and Sports Technology products and tools
- Network with 150 emerging technology, analytics and data-driven professionals in Sports, Media, Business and Technology
- Receive CPE credits