The Netherlands Sports Analytics Training Camp hosted in Amsterdam is a 1-day intensive workshop and technical training program for future European Sports Performance, Digital Marketing, Sports Business and Sports Technology. Our mission is to improve and seriously challenge the Europe’s best and brightest future sports business professionals and sports data leaders; professionals that aspire to become future CEO’s, CTO’s, Chief Data Officers, Analytics and Technology Leaders in Sporting Clubs, Organisations, Brands, Digital Media Organisations & other sporting and entertainment industries (typically 18-40 years old). We include instruction by leading practitioners, vendors and technologists, as well as career fair and speed networking. Participants explore new tools, technologies and latest methodologies throughout the various training classroom sessions. Strictly limited capacity.
NETHERLANDS SPORTS DATA TRAINING CAMP - 29th March 2019
Training for Data-Driven Sports, Media and Entertainment in Europe
Masterclass Topic Areas
Real-Time Performance & Wearables
Real-world technical case studies on real-time data in high performance sports, sports science, wearables, talent identification, advanced sports statistics, injury prevention, on-field analytics and in-game decision making.
Sports Marketing & Digital Media
Everything from digital and data in fan engagement, to marketing analytics, stadiums and venues, dashboards, social media analytics, sports data visualizations, and more.
Data Science in Sports
Combine the power of Sports and Big Data Data Science, with Machine Learning and Deep Learning; the foundations of Sports Betting and create powerful Artificial Intelligence for Real-World sports applications! For Technical folks only!!
Key Benefits of the Sports Data Global Training Camp
- Enhance or polish critical data and analytical skills through real-world problems tailored to Sports, Media, Health and Entertainment
- Learn new methodologies and techniques that you can begin using immediately
- Engage with the Netherlands and Europe’s best and brightest data and digital talent
- Get well-acquainted with new Sports Data and Sports Technology products and tools
- Network with emerging technology, analytics and data-driven professionals in Sports, Media, Business and Technology
- Receive CPE credits